連續幾場拳賽下來,果然是格雷格押誰贏誰就贏,這可樂壞了風衣男子。


    “tell me quickly, how did you do it?(快告訴我,你是怎麽做到的?)”風衣男子激動地道。


    “young master, do you want to learn? this is a trade secret.(公子,你想學嗎?這可是商業秘密。)”格雷格自豪地道。


    “trade secrets? e on, how much do you want to teach me?(商業秘密?說吧,多少錢你才肯教我?)”風衣男子道。


    “do you want to learn? if you want to learn, i can teach you for free, but i have one condition.(你想學啊?你想學我可以免費教你,但我有一個條件。)”格雷格道。


    “what conditions?(什麽條件?)”風衣男子道。


    “i want to meet your father and also hope that the young master will introduce me.(我想見你父親,還希望公子代為引見。)”格雷格微笑道。


    “originally, you yed so many tricks to meet my father. my father is not an ordinary person, not someone who wants to see him.(原來你玩了那麽多花樣是為了見我父親,我父親可不是一般人,不是誰想見就能見的。)”風衣男子道。


    “so what can i do to meet your father?(那我要怎麽做才能見到你的父親呢?)”格雷格道。


    “my father is very busy and doesn''t have time to meet small characters like you. you guys should go back!(我父親很忙的,沒有時間見你們這種小角色,你們還是請回吧!)”風衣男子冷冷地道。


    “young master, there is a very difficult matter that only your father can solve at the moment, so please take me to meet him.(公子,眼下有一件非常棘手的事隻有你的父親出麵才能解決,所以還請公子領我去見一見他。)”格雷格誠懇地道。


    “my father once said, he doesn''t see anyone, he has his own business to be busy with, and doesn''t have so much time to meet so many boring people!(我父親說過,他誰都不見,他有他自己的事情要忙,沒那麽多時間見那麽多無聊的人!)”風衣男子道。


    “young master, in fact, we came to see your father today on behalf of someone else. even your father may be afraid to reveal the identity of that person.(公子,其實今天我們來找你父親是受人之托,那人的身份說出來隻怕連你父親也會忌憚三分。)”格雷格道。


    “what a big breath! quick talk, who is that person? i want to see who can make my father scared.(好大的口氣!快說說,那人是誰?我倒要看看是什麽人能讓我的父親都害怕。)”風衣男子不服氣地道。


    “before ing, the person specifically exined that his identity cannot be revealed casually, only your father can be told alone.(來之前那人專門交代過,他的身份不可以隨便透露,隻能告訴你父親一個人。)”格雷格道。


    “humph, be mystifying!(哼,故弄玄虛!)”風衣男子不屑地道。


    “please don''t me me, young master. it''s not that i''m trying to deceive you. since i promised not to reveal his identity to others, i must do so.(請公子莫怪,並非我故弄玄虛,既然答應過不會向外透露他的身份,那麽我就必須要做到。)”格雷格道。


    “since you don''t say it, then i''ll take it as if it never happened and let''s go!(既然你不說,那我就當這件事從來都沒發生過,我們走!)”說著,風衣男子招呼自己身邊的人跟他一起離開。


    “young master, since you refuse to take me to see your father, i can only use my own methods. young master, i have offended you!(公子,既然你不肯帶我去見你父親,那麽我就隻能用自己的方法了。公子,得罪了!)”說著,格雷格突然欺身上前一把勒住了風衣男子的雙臂。


    “what are you doing? are you crazy? my father won''t let you go!(你要幹什麽?你瘋了嗎?我父親不會放過你的!)”大驚失色的風衣男子狂叫道。


    “don''t worry, young master. i won''t hurt you. i just want to see your father!(公子放心,我是不會傷害你的,我這麽做隻是想見到你的父親!)”說著,格雷格挾持著風衣男子向外麵走去。


    風衣男子的人見狀紛紛掏槍上前,攔在了他們的麵前。


    “get out of here! you''re crazy, your young master''s life is still in their hands. are you trying to kill your young master?(快閃開!你們瘋了,你們家公子的命還在人家的手裏呢,你們是不是想害死你們家公子啊?)”就在這時,馬克思從一旁跑出來道。


    聽馬克思這麽說,風衣男子的人才慢慢地讓出一條道來。


    “if you want to save your young master, ask your master to make this call!(要想救你們家公子,讓你們家主人打這個電話!)”挾持著風衣男子退出去之後,格雷格拋出了一張寫著他電話號碼的紙條道。


    接著,格雷格挾持著風衣男子,還有馬克思一起離開了。


    風衣男子的人回去後立即向馬克亞當斯匯報了此事。


    馬克亞當斯知道此事後大發雷霆:“bastard, he dares to kidnap my son, he''s really tired of living!(混蛋,他竟敢綁架我的兒子,真是活膩了!)”


    “boss, he said if you want to save the young master, please call this number above.(老板,他說如果想救公子就請你打上麵這個號碼。)”說著,手下的人將格雷格留下的那張紙條遞了過去。


    “there''s no need, immediately have someone find and do him!!(沒有必要,馬上叫人找到並做了他!!)”馬克亞當斯高聲叫道。


    “but in this way, the young master is in danger. i think that person is a madman, and i''m afraid he will really do something unfavorable to the young master.(可是這樣一來公子就危險了,我看那個人就是個瘋子,我怕他真的會做出什麽對公子不利的事情來。)”手下人道。


    “in all these years, no one has dared to threaten me. how dare this little flea use my son to threaten me!(這麽多年來,還從沒有人敢威脅過我,這個小跳蚤竟敢用我的兒子來威脅我!)”馬克亞當斯憤怒的一拳擊在桌子上道。


    “boss, let''s stabilize that crazy person first and take his life after saving the young master.(老板,我們還是先穩住那個瘋子吧,等把公子救回來之後再取他狗命。)”手下人提議道。


    “okay!(好!)”馬克亞當斯道。


    接著,馬克亞當斯撥通了那張紙條上的號碼。


    “how is my son now?(我兒子現在怎麽樣?)”馬克亞當斯撥通電話後開門見山地道。


    “boss mark, your son is very safe. as long as you are willing to meet me once, i will release your son immediately. i will keep my word.(馬克老板,你兒子很安全,隻要你肯和我見上一麵,我馬上就放了你兒子,我說到做到。)”格雷格道。


    “who the hell are you? why do you want to see me so much?(你到底是誰?為什麽你那麽想見到我?)”馬克亞當斯道。


    “because only you can do this, i can only choose to e to you.(因為這件事隻有你能做得到,所以我隻能選擇找你。)”格雷格道。


    “what are you referring to?(你指的是什麽事?)”馬克亞當斯道。


    “mark, you don''t know that every state in the united states has been frequently damaged recently?(馬克老大,最近美國各州都頻頻遭到破壞,你不會不知道吧?)”格雷格道。


    “i have heard a little about this matter, but it is a police matter and has nothing to do with me.(這件事我倒是略有耳聞,不過,這是警察的事,與我無關。)”馬克亞當斯道。


    “if the police could handle it, i wouldn''t e looking for you.(如果警察能搞定,我就不會來找你了。)”格雷格道。


    “but i don''t know you, why should i trust you?(可是,我並不認識你,我憑什麽信你?)”馬克亞當斯道。


    “if it weren''t for someone''s trust, i wouldn''t dare e to see you.(如果不是受人所托,我也不敢來找你。)”格雷格道。


    “who entrusted you to?(你是受何人所托?)”馬克亞當斯道。


    “this person''s identity needs to be kept secret, and when i see you, i will naturally say.(這個人的身份需要隱秘,等見了你我自然會說。)”格雷格道。


    “okay, where will we meet?(好吧,在哪裏見麵?)”馬克亞當斯問道。


    接著,格雷格向馬克亞當斯說出了一個地點。


    通話結束後,馬克亞當斯立刻帶了幾個人前往格雷格所說的地點。


    可就在他行至半路的時候,突然出來一群人攔住了他們的去路。


    “are you the people who called me?(你們就是給我打電話的人?)”馬克亞當斯從車上下來道。


    “no, mark, that''s a scam. that person kidnapped your son just to deal with you. don''t fall for it!(不,馬克老大,那是一個騙局,那個人綁架你兒子隻是為了對付你,你可千萬不要上當啊!)”那群為首的人道。


    “who are you again?(你又是誰?)”馬克亞當斯問道。


    “my name is john kovich, i''m here to help you save your son!(我叫約翰科維奇,我是來幫你救你兒子的!)”那群為首的人道。


    “how did you know my son was kidnapped?(你怎麽知道我兒子被人綁架了?)”馬克亞當斯道。


    “it was our boss who knew about his conspiracy in advance that sent us over to inform boss mark that you should not be deceived.(是我們老大事先知道了他的陰謀,所以才叫我們過來知會馬克老板你一聲,不要讓你上當受騙。)”約翰科維奇道。


    “so where is my son now? take me to save him!(那我兒子現在在什麽地方?快帶我去救他!)”馬克亞當斯迫不及待地道。


    “boss mark, don''t worry, there are only two enemies, it''s easy to deal with. please e with us!(馬克老板不用擔心,敵人隻有兩個,很好對付,請跟我們來吧!)”約翰科維奇道。


    接著,約翰科維奇等人就領著馬克亞當斯及手下的幾人一起去了。


    原來早在地下拳館的時候,格雷格與馬克亞當斯兒子的接觸就被正好在那裏遊蕩的約翰科維奇給看到了。並且,他還偷聽到了他們之間的對話,這對於剛剛加入獵毒師組織的約翰科維奇來說,無非是一個表現的好機會,他自然不會放過了。於是,他就夥同獵毒師部分組織的人,一起上演了這出反間計。


    左等右等,卻遲遲未見馬克亞當斯的到來,這可急壞了格雷格和馬克思。


    “why hasn''t boss mark e for so long?(為什麽這麽久馬克老板還沒有來?)”格雷格自言自語道。


    “greg, will there be any changes in this matter?(格雷格,這件事會不會有什麽變故?)”馬克思焦慮地道。


    “i don''t think so. after all, his son is still in our hands, so he shouldn''t mess around.(應該不會吧,畢竟他的兒子還在咱們手裏,他應該不會亂來的。)”格雷格自我安慰道。


    “what the hell are you doing kidnapping me for? are you trying to deal with my father?(你們綁架我到底要幹嘛?你們是不是想對付我父親?)”馬克亞當斯的兒子道。


    “you''re right, that''s what they think!(你猜的沒錯,他們就是這麽想的!)”就在這時,突然殺出一群人。

章節目錄

閱讀記錄

:我是誰:所有內容均來自互聯網,鉛筆小說網隻為原作者石頭FM的小說進行宣傳。歡迎各位書友支持石頭FM並收藏:我是誰:最新章節